we stayed in this hotel on sun 25th aug for 3 nights - What a wonderful experience we had. The staff were fantastic and very welcoming, the room was decorated beautifully with a very comfortable bed and the bathroom was big with lovely cosmetics and a great hairdryer. We had a view of the canal from our window to the right. There are only 16 rooms and this means the hotel is quiet, its 1 minute walk to the Markt - the centre of town and around the corner from the most photographed place in Bruges - Rosary Quay - in fact the hotel is part of this famous photo.
We highly recommend this hotel as not only an excellent place to stay and a great nights sleep but also because it EXCEEDED our expectations - THANK YOU FROM US
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges