This is the place to stay in Bruges. It's a small, boutique hotel on a beautiful canal & just steps from the main squares. But it's down a small alley so it is very quiet & away from the hustle of Bruges. The rooms are old world charming & the bathrooms large & modern. The very friendly staff go out of their way to tend to all your needs. The breakfast (not included) is a little pricy but very elegant, served in a canal side room. The price was less than you might expect to pay for this quality.... less than other similar properties we considered. You can't go wrong here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges