Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel
US$188
US$178
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Bourgoensch Hof(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$220
US$197
  • Restaurant
1,197 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmaria van bourgondielouis vuittonoverlooking the canalmarble bathroombelgian wafflesboutique hotelfairy taletea roomstandard roombeer wallperfect locationour honeymoonglass of champagnehighly recommend this hoteltop floorold world charm
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The first time we came here several years ago I though this unusual hotel on the Canal in Bruges was a gem. I still think its a gem and it never disappoints I was enthralled with the tiny elegant reception with huge bowls of lily, scented candles in the cosy sitting room. But make no mistake this hotel is not twee. Its superbly elegant with art that takes your breath away. A Matisse here a Gustave Klimt there. We arrived late having missed our Eurostar channel tunnel crossing, bad tempered and hungry and lost in the twisty streets but the receptionist on the phone soon directed us with immense patience. Our standard room overlooking the canal was beautifully decorated and a bit small for me if I was staying more than one night. The bathroom was spacious and well equipped. Its in a great location in the centre of all the attractions and shops yet because its in a sort of cul de sac that ends with the canal its quiet. Breakfast is in a gorgeous room overlooking the canal with a buffet and cooked to order eggs champagne if you want. This is what I call a Mona's Choice

Room Tip: All the rooms are different . The standard rooms are small and the luxury rooms are bigger. I like the ones with a view over the canal
2  Thank monasheaves
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We loved our stay at this beautiful hotel. The location on the canals is stunning. The lobby is small, cozy and beautiful. Our room was quite lovely . We had a small ( but gorgeous) view of the canal, so next time I would make sure to book a room with a full view of the canal.

The staff was very helpful. I had an injury prior to my visit and they went out of their way to help me during my stay.

The location is terrific. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bruges.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tc_travel_talk
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband took me to Bruges for my birthday earlier this month. Like a lot of people we enjoyed the film In Bruges and just had to visit the town for ourselves. It is so gorgeous. 'Like a fairy tale'.
The Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce was an amazing place to stay. Not the cheapest place I'm sure but what a fantastic position! We could sit in bed and see the old buildings and canal. Just loved it. The staff really looked after us and on the first night the concierge put the fire on in the restaurant for us. We were the only ones in it. So we sat in the dark with the light from the fire and the candle on the table looking out of the cute leaded light windows at the lit up buildings and the swans settling down for a snooze on the canal. Magical.
The only downside was the small room ... but in a medieval building that is to be expected and kind of added to the charm. But they still managed to fit a king size bed in somehow and very comfy it was too.
The breakfast, although not included in the price, is most certainly worth having. So much food and all top quality. Don't even consider having breakfast out. (We did on the second day and regretted it.) The hotel breakfast is fantastic, usual buffet stuff, plus eggs, bacon, waffles made to order and with all the tea or coffee you want. We ended up paying the same amount in the town for two coffees and a cheese and ham toastie!
We will definitely stay there again one day.

Room Tip: ask for a canal view if possible just to get the most from this wonderful hotel. But a non canal view room would still give you a pretty amazing look out.
2  Thank sharker
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent personal hotel
Breakfast experience very relaxed
Service and attention to detail second to none all the staff where excellant nothing was too much trouble. Very proud of there small and unique hotel
The manager even charged our phones personally while we went for a walk after we had checked out We will be recommending there beatiful hotel to all that go to Brugge
Good experience Daniel and Lisa Middleton

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Midddan
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is the best hotel we visited in years. It combines the unique charming and historical character of the ancient Bruges with up to date services. A combination of cosy and luxurious details with the necessary comfort. Excellent service and very friendly though professional assistance. A must if you want to dream away in ancient Bruges. Absolutely no possible negative comments.

Room Tip: Wether you have a room with view on the canals or a deluxe room, they are all decent, neat and verry comfortable.
1  Thank Brecht L