My husband and I booked this to celebrate our anniversary and to visits the christmas market. The hotel is lovely and clean and the staff friendly and helpful. The hotel is very near the main square and in a lovely street filled with chocolatiers.
The room we stayed in overlooked the canal and was clean and neat. The hotel does not have a restaurant or bar but does offer room service and has a breakfast room. The breakfast was delicious and cooked fresh whilst we waited.
Bruges itself is stunning. The only recommendation I would make is to book restaurants before you go or immediately after you arrive as we struggled to find anywhere that was not fully booked on the weekend we went (second weekend if the christmas markets)
I would also recommend you look up The Gingerbread Tea Room as this was a great place for lunch and the mother and daughter that run the tea room are lovely.
Overall I would thoroughly recommend the hotel, it was charming and I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges