This is a great choice of hotel for couples spending a couple of days in Bruges. The location is perfect; on the edge of the old town, looking down over the canal and within two minutes of the main square and many streets of shops. It is beautifully decorated without being fussy, the service was always impeccable, helpful and friendly, again without being too much. For a pretty expensive city to eat and drink, the prices here are perfectly acceptable.
Easily accessible from the train station by a short taxi ride- 7 euro.
We didn't eat breakfast here, but the room does look beautiful. The 19 euro charge mentioned by other reviewers is about right for eating in Bruges- you could spend the same or more and eat in a much lower quality location
With the location, views, quality of room and service, this hotel represents great value for the prices charged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges