This is a charming little hotel, old, very well looked after, and gorgeous bedrooms but with modern bathrooms. there are original works of art around, inc Klimt, Matisee, Botero
location is perfect, next to the canal, very close to market square
Staff were lovely, and really helpful, which was welcome when I was feeling rather ill.
This is an old hotel, with oodles of charm; it is not for those who dont want the narrow stairs or creaky floors or patchy wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges