This place is not cheap - let's get that out in the open. However, luxury comes at a price and this place delivers luxury. We booked direct with the hotel (which got us the best price and allowed us to ask for a room overlooking the canal, but not on the top floor - other reviews suggest that the highest rooms have limited headroom and I'm 6'5"!).
Upon arrival, we pulled up on the street outside the hotel, our bags were taken in and the car taken away to secure parking (which is a 5 mins walk away). We were then shown to our beautiful room (number 21?) and offered a complimentary drink.
The room was a good size very luxurious with views across 2 x canals - the view is stunning.
The bathroom was quite small with a shower over the bath; Everything was finished in marble.
Location is excellent with all the major attractions less than 5 minutes walk away.
Final comment is that other reviewers mention the noise of canal boat tours. During our stay, these didn't start early in the morning or finish late at night - we were never bothered by noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges