My Girlfriend and I stayed here for a few nights over her Birthday and enjoyed every moment.
We travel quite a bit and are lucky enough to have stayed in a number of special hotels.
The Chelsea - NYC, The Peabody - Memphis, The Plaza - NYC, Lafitte's - New Orleans, Azzi - Florence .....
Special can cover many catagories - Class, Character, Charm, Friendliness, Service, History etc ...
The Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce ticks ALL of the above boxes. And is simply the best we have stayed in.
We strongly recommend this hotel. The attention to detail is impeccable.
And the people who work there were extremely friendly and helpful. Particularly Eddy, whom it was a pleasure to have met.
We were made to feel very welcome and comfortable.
We hope to go back to Bruges again someday and we will definitely be staying here again.
They also have a 'sister' restaurant a few minutes walk from the hotel. Once again, very lovely people. And the best Flemish Beef Stew. We even asked for the recipe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges