This hotel and its staff are nothing short of phenomenal. Eddy was the coolest, and made our stay in Bruges complete. He is very knowledgeable about the hotel and its history. If he gives you a restaurant recommendation, take it! The hotel offers a lovely and delicious breakfast complete with a roaring fire. The hotel is littered with antiques and valuable works of art for you to view up close. It's east to realize that this hotel is clearly someone's baby. I'm sure Bruges is incredibly beautiful in the spring and summer, but it's very special during the winter as well. The crowds are smaller, and the gray skies and icy canals lend themselves well this medieval city. If you're visiting Bruges, try your best to experience this "one of a kind" hotel. It will make your trip complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges