“Wonderful Hotel”

Hotel Prinsenhof Bruges
Ranked #2 of 97 Hotels in Bruges
Reviewed 28 October 2011

My husband and I spent a few nights of our honeymoon at this amazing hotel in early October. After reading all of the reviews we had high expectations, and they were more than fulfilled! All of the staff members are so welcoming and helpful, and the rooms are beautiful. The location is very nice, on a quiet street and very close to the center of town. We will most definitely stay at Hotel Prinsenhof again when we return to Bruges.

1  Thank Renee S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,334)

Reviewed 25 October 2011

My wife and I stayed here in May for a one-night stay. When I rang the hotel they stated that there should be a two night minimum stay at weekends, but when I booked the using the hotel's website, I was able to choose a single night. The hotel is in a great location for a short break in Bruges, right in the heart of the shopping district and only a short stroll to all the attractions and the canals. The room we stayed in was great, well equipped and the staff were very helpful. They also had guest parking at the rear of the hotel. We would definitely stay here agin when we return to Bruges.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Prinsenhof for 2 nights at the beginning of our trip. It was a great place to stay due to the great location, close to all the attractions, but on a quiet street; the accommodations, roomy and comfortable; and the staff, warm and welcoming. There is off street parking at the hotel, but you need to reserve a spot ahead of time. I also recommend using a GPS because the roads in Bruges are very confusing.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

I don't often given 5 stars for reviews unless I'm dying to come back for more. If I were to return to Bruges, I would definitely come and stay here. They have valet parking, great breakfast, and is within walking distance to many of the shops/bars/major sites. Check in was easy and rooms were spacious. Bathroom was big, clean, and had a jet filled bath tub!

1  Thank Ting B
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I stayed at the Hotel Prinsenhof in Bruges and loved it. The staff was very helpful. The room was so relaxing and comfortable and the location was perfect! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2011

My husband & I spent 3 nights, in early September, at this beautiful hotel. The service was absolutely wonderful & our room was just stunning. The breakfast was certainly "the best in Brugge" & we found our stay to be relaxing & memorable. The delightful reception staff even managed to secure an emergency dental appointment for me & the concern re my dilemma was so comforting. The location of this amazing hotel is so central....yet quiet when you need it.
We rate this hotel as one of the top hotels we stayed in during our 7 week journey. We will certainly be going back & have also recommended this hotel to many friends. If your desire is personal service by friendly & genuine people....this is the place to stay. M&M Campbell

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lancaster54
Reviewed 20 October 2011

This our second visit this time on my birthday and it just gets better.The hotel and staff are excellent the location a short walk to the square were there are some lovely places to eat .cannot recommed it highly enough.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends