“We love The Beerwall!”
Review of 2be Beer Wall

2be Beer Wall
Ranked #1 of 76 Shopping in Bruges
More attraction details
Owner description: In this 15th century mayor's house you can find, within the fullness of old and new architecture, our range of Belgian products. A variety of beer, chocolates, biscuits, t-shirts, etc. After visiting our permanent exposition "All Belgian Beers" in the Beerwall, you can enjoy at our terrace, one of the most beautiful canal views of Bruges with one of our Belgian drinks in your hand. 2Be-Shop open every day from 10.00h till 19.00h 2Be-Bar open from 09.30 till 19.30hour(last call)
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“We love The Beerwall!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were recommended to come here by our friends. During our 4 day trip to Bruges, we visited The Beerwall at least once a day, if not a few times. We loved to come here for a quiet drink after seeing the sites of Bruges.

What's perfect about this little corner of Bruges is the view overlooking the canal. It is just so relaxing and peaceful watching the people on the other side of the bridge eating their Belgium waffles or the people on the boat trips who give you a little wave as the go past. There are patio heaters outside so we were nice and toastie if there was a little breeze. The staff are so friendly and helpful, recommending which beers to drink (or any drink for that matter)! The drinks are reasonably priced too. I wish I had a Beerwall close to where I live - I would be there all the time (maybe it's a good job there isn't one local to me then).

I 100% recommend for you to go here if you are in Bruges. It has a relaxing , chilled friendly atmosphere. Just what you need. I miss it!

Visited April 2014

61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Best bar in brugge”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We love 2be because of the great store, the bar is awesome n the beat place to sit, have a beer in the beautiful terrace w a beautiful view. Btw, for the lover of exotic beer, coconut beer served on a cocoshell is delicious!

Soenderborg, Denmark
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great place - good beer”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Spent a very pleasent afternoon here in the April afternoon sun tasting various different beers. This place is definitely worth visiting if you like to taste different beers. I'll be going again next time I'm in Brugges

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing selection of beer! ”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Myself, my fiancé and my parents visited here and we're overwhelmed by how many beers there were to choose from! Something for everyone! Great bar with a good atmosphere, loved it here. Belgian beer at it's finest! Just what you expect from Bruges, and the beer wall is amazing.

Ulverston, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Gets awarded a five, because there isn't that option to award it a six!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This is our third visit to this bar, so you can say that we like it.
Please note, that it is NOT a night time bar, as it closes at 7.30pm...so get your shopping and sightseeing done early and get in there early.
There is a choice of around six draught beers, and literally a wall of bottled beers. Prices are reasonable, however, the culture and the beers are such that this is not a place to throw beer down your throat at break neck speed, it is almost a shrine, a place to visit and to enjoy quality and in most cases, very strong beers.
This is a bar were it is all about the beer.... people discuss beers with you, especially if you are drinking from a 4 litre drinking glass ( I kid you not), or from a drinking vessel that looks unusual....possibly the friendliest bar that I have been to.
About 3-4 hours, will give you a chance to enjoy several beers, whilst enjoy views from the terrace, which overlook the canals and allows you to star in the photographs of tourists who are passing by on the boats using the canals.
There is limited food, either nuts or cheese, however if you need some food, there are fritteries at the square, only 5 minutes walk away. Time enough to eat frittes with special sauce and return to the beer wall.
I look forward to our pilgrimage next year....

Visited March 2014