“This Gem Feels Like My 'Local'”
Review of 2be Beer Wall

2be Beer Wall
Ranked #1 of 76 Shopping in Bruges
More attraction details
Owner description: In this 15th century mayor's house you can find, within the fullness of old and new architecture, our range of Belgian products. A variety of beer, chocolates, biscuits, t-shirts, etc. After visiting our permanent exposition "All Belgian Beers" in the Beerwall, you can enjoy at our terrace, one of the most beautiful canal views of Bruges with one of our Belgian drinks in your hand. 2Be-Shop open every day from 10.00h till 19.00h 2Be-Bar open from 10.00 till 19.30hour(last call)
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Every time I am fortunate to be in Bruges I make my way to the 2be Beer Wall, and it's not just for the wonder that is the wall of beers!!!!! The service is always spot on. I had many a draft Kriek Boon or Zot as well as the bottled beers. The hot drinks come with a chocolate (yes it's alcoholic too) and a small advocat treat. Sitting out on the terrace is one of the best sights of Bruges, and for the film geek its a view seen in the film 'In Bruges'. You can even release your inner-mod and pose on one of their scooters. They also have a wonderful shop attached with a vast array of beers, glasses, chocolates, preserves and t-shirts. Even if you only go to Bruges on a day trip, stop and have a relaxing drink here. If this was my local I would never leave. :-)

2  Thank MarkM1964
There are newer reviews for 2be Beer Wall

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

A nice but very touristy place. The girl serving had absolutely no idea of service. Price was a bit too high for 4 very small tasting glasses.

1  Thank ErikDenGrusomme
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Nestled against a bend in the canal this is the perfect place to just sit back and relax with a beer in hand. Outdoor terrace can get quite cramped so be patient or try and avoid the peak time.

1  Thank JoelMa1
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I have never seen such a variety of beers in one place.
It is also a great place to sit, have a cool beer and watch the canal trips passing on a nice hot day.
Word of warning...it is a popular place so getting a waterside seat is a bit tricky in the high season, but worth trying as the reward is great.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My daughter brought me here, as she'd enjoyed the ambience-and the beer - on a previous visit.
The layout is unusual, as it's an original medieval house. The sight of so many varieties of beer is impressive, even though I don't drink beer!
Loved sitting on the terrace outside, as it has such a good view of the town. It does get crowded, even in the daytime. You get soft drinks, coffee or wine, if beer isn't your favourite. There are some amazing looking glasses-lots of people were taking photos.
2be is really worth a visit-I've never seen a bar quite like it before!

3  Thank annafromlondon