St Christopher's Inn at the Bauhaus
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
NH Brugge(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$162
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$115
ibis
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$90
US$218
US$206
  • Room Service
All reviewsbeer tastingpod bedsfree breakfastbar attachedthe free walking tourtrain stationcity centrestayed here for nightsdouble roombreadold citythe main squarehostelrathauscurtainsbackpackersprivacy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I had a great time here! The location is perfect. They have tons of rental bikes for cheap, be sure to rent one and get lost in this beautiful city! However this hostel is not super clean. And it doesn't smell great either. If this is important to you stay somewhere else. I managed to enjoy my stay, but I would have wished for the staff to have paid a bit more attention to the upkeep of the appearance and general cleanliness of the place

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My reserved bed was given away by time I arrived at the hostel and a mattress was put on the floor in a room for me to sleep on. There is no room to put a towel or your clothes in the shower stall as you literally open the door and are IN the shower. This makes it a bit inconvenient when showering.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with a friend, never stayed in a hostel before nervous of what to expect but absolutely loved it :) stayed in 8 bed mixed dorm lovely big bed real friendly people n nice relaxed atmosphere to make you feel at ease :D breakfast was included in the price and was great considering how cheap the room rate is....... Bar area relaxed, friendly n great prices highly recommended the 5 euro pizza.... Loved it so much we are off to their Paris one in July :)

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was extremely disappointed with my stay so much so I ended up leaving one night early.

Although the facilities were basic and adequate, my main issue for leaving was the relenting music from the DJ in the bar below which went onto 4am. I read nothing previously about the music and noise being right above the bar but I should have done.

I went down to speak to the staff and the DJ himself who said he would finish at 2.30am. He also turned the music up noticeable and when I told a staff member, he denied this which angered me more.

Music and noise continued until about 6am and when I went down to the bar the same night, they said it would be live music the following night which would potentially finish earlier but based on that evening, I did not want to stay longer.

I don't mind a party hostel but there should be limits or some sort of noise curfew or sound proof rooms!

The worst experience of a hostel and I was firmly ready to leave.

Unless you are a heavy partygoer, avoid at all costs as you will get no sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark_T2806
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The staff was super friendly and it was really easy to meet people here. The breakfast was great as was the bar at night. There was a tour guide that came through inviting people to a pub crawl and who gave a great tour. The staff was really the best part, they were extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo