“Buonissimo”

Ranked #183 of 767 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hello We are an Italian retaurant .Nous let us serve pizzas and kitchen exclusively italienne.Preparer in the purest tradition. When you decidez to come has our table you must know that you will need etre can wait just a little because we serve flats(dishes) fact only has the minute. We serve our customers respectfully and politeness as well our accustomed customers as the tourists. La gondola
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The staff catered for us (a party of 14) very well, in friendly and efficient fashion. Everyone loved their meals-even the one that thought he had ordered veal and had in fact ordered Ossobucco. Do try the garlic bread-it is delicious! Be warned however- the starters are medium-large take a very healthy appetite if you are intent on having two or three courses.
Fresh pasta was magnificent- try the Tortellini gigante con spianchi e pommodoro if you are a veggie.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner at the recommendation of our hotel (the Pand). We were looking for something that wasn't solely vegetarian but gave me some options that weren't 'dodgy salad'. This place did not disappoint! :)
My starters (cheese croquettes) and mains (ricotta and spinach tortellini) were exactly what I needed after a day of being offered chocolate and chips as vegetarian options in Bruges! My dining partner also enjoyed his seafood starter and pancetta pasta main.

I would highly recommend this restaurant - but only for a leisurely dinner. We were in there for 3 hours plus because we were relaxing and enjoying a long dinner. If you're in a hurry you might get a bit stressed out!

Will definitely return the next time I'm in Bruge.

Ps. The Montepulciano wine - try it!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We wanted something reasonable and simple and this place did not disappoint. A couple of good pizzas and pasta dishes with two carafes of house red and more reasonably priced than
many of the restaurants in Bruges.
The service was good and the surroundings comfortable, would definitely recommend

Reviewed 2 January 2014

even the decoration is really nice,this restaurant is one of the worst i ever been.the food came extremly late,almost an hour delay and when it came at last,the pizza was not the pizza we ordered.they took back to replace it with the right one but after 10 minutes they brought us again a wrong one without asking us if we agree to take it or not.JUST STAY AWAY!!!!

5  Thank THODORIS13
gondolabruges, Propriétaire at La Gondola, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

If restaurant did not please you you should not return we have enough customer and we did not wait after you! Now if the pizza did not suit to you it was necessary to say it you are not with a language(tongue) instead of making your imbecile comments on the trip advisor.
la gondola

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We fancied something reasonably priced other than a panini and this seemed the ideal option. It was about 2.30pm.

The waiter was welcoming and we had a nice table. He mixed my wine order up and brought me white instead of the red I'd ordered but I said this was fine and I'd drink it anyway since he was a nice enough chap.

We were given olives when we sat down - the first and only free thing we were given anywhere in Bruges! This was a nice touch. My calzone was nice and my friend enjoyed his pizza.

The only negative thing I'd say is that the couple seated behind us were offered desserts and coffees after their meal but as we finished our meals about 3pm and the staff were clearly keen to clear up and leave, we weren't offered a coffee or dessert and were simply brought our bill, in an effort to hurry us out.

I would recommend this place for lunch, but if you want more than one course or fancy a coffee after your meal, I'd suggest you arrive before 2pm so that you get offered them.