“Active Insights”

Tourist Run Brugge Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 48 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to take in Bruges while running through Bruges? It is possible with the Bruges Tourist Run. We will guide you through the narrow streets at a leisurely pace allowing you to admire Bruges in all its glory. Our run through Bruges will take place at a quiet time: in the morning before the city awakes and all of the people of Bruges and the tourists start exploring the city or in the evening before the city gets ready for its evening and night life. It is also possible to draw up a tailor-made route for groups.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The running tour is a great way to explore the lovely city of brugge.
Thomas, the guide, lived in the very center of brugge for many years abd knows every corner by heart. Thus, you not only get the average informations about this pittoresque city, but also first hand insights for your holidays!
Running at seven in the morning also gave me the opportunity to see another side of this lovely town, the sleeping beauty instead of the tourist packed streets.
Highly recommended from me.
The only thin to say: You need an average fitness level to attend the 1 1/2h hours. Maybe a second shorter route for beginners would also be nice?

Thanks again!
Helen

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Thank you Thomas for a lovely tour of Brugge last Sunday. It was a beautiful morning and the 7am start meant that we beat the crowds to be able to take in the beauty and history of Brugge in all its glory. I highly recommend this experience to anyone who likes to stay active on vacation and who would like to enjoy the waffles, frites, and beer relatively guilt free for the rest of the day.

1  Thank Sharnie C
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I really enjoyed my running tour of Bruges, and Thomas was an excellent and well-informed guide. It was great to be out and about early in the day before the city was too busy with tourists. Saw some really interesting places - both on and off the beaten track - with plenty of information along the way from Thomas, as well as his recommendations on the best places to eat a waffle or buy chocolate! I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My daughter and I really enjoyed our tourist run. Thomas did an excellent job pointing out all the highlights of Brugge, including the best spots for Belgium waffles and chocolate. My daughter is the avid runner, I am just a casual jogger, but Thomas made it enjoyable for both of us.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My mom and I really enjoyed our run with Thomas. He was very knowledgeable about the city of Brugge and took us to some very pretty places in the city that we probably wouldn't have found on our own. It was great to run through the city in the morning before it got really crowded. I would really recommend this to anyone. My mom was worried about making the whole distance as she is not an avid long distance runner, but the pace was just right that she could keep up. It was great time, and it was my favorite thing we did while in Brugge!