Hotel De Tuilerieen
US$225
US$157
US$71
US$69
Hotel Bourgoensch Hof(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$200
US$191
  • Room Service
1,593 results
All reviewschocolate fountaincanal viewfour poster bedbeautiful hotelsteam roomexecutive roomroaring firecar parkcosy bartwo sinkspool and saunaperfect locationeuros per personluxury hotelthe main hoteltop floorhuge bathroom
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Excellent hotel - ideally situated next to the canal and 2 mins away from the town square. Our room was spacious with a huge bathroom and a very comfy bed! Staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming. Perfect for a short break to this breathtaking city.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Our one night stay in De Tuilerieen would have been close to perfect if there hadn´t been one incident in the end with the manager, who is definetly not doing any good to the reputation of this luxury hotel. First as SLH members, we got an upgrade of room to a suite, that was just amazing - beautifully decorated, with big terrace, huge bathroom etc. We were given good advice on the city and told that the breakfast was included. As I didn´t remember reading about the complimentary breakfast on the reservation sheet I asked for confirmation and got the answer, that yes, as a SLH member, our breakfast is free of charge. Usually it´s 25 euros per person, but it really is a wonderful breakfast with fresh berries, chocolate fountain fondue etc. Everything went smoothly and we were very happy with everything until during the checkout we were asked to pay for the breakfasts. I told the staff that I had double checked with the receptionist that checked us in, but the staff would just tell me that then the girl had made a mistake and I should pay. It is not a matter of money but of principle, that if I´m told by the luxury hotel staff member, that the breakfast is complimentary and that even twice, then I think I can trust this. I asked for the manager, who came out from the back office and said also, that maybe there has been a mistake then and I should pay for the breakfast. He asked me the name of the receptionist, but I actually don´t try to remember the names of the whole staff of a hotel where I stay for one night. Then he said he tries to call her but came back and said she didn´t pick up the phone. So, in other words, he just assumed I was lying and didn´t take responsibility of his hotel staff mistake. That was unbelievable from an upclass hotel like De Tuilerieen. In the end we split the cost, but it left me leaving with a bad feeling. Just for the record, I would have written a review also without this incident, as the hotel itself really is a gem in the historical heart of the beautiful Brugge!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jucandco
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Just returned today from a delightful three night break in the centre of Brugge. The weather was stunning - nice welcome at Hotel by multi lingual reception staff, large canal side bedroom with two double beds and enormous bathroom, robes etc. Small indoor pool and hot Turkish bath. Breakfast was extensive, buffet style with pancakes, eggs to order, chocolate fountain and lots of fresh fruit & yoghurts etc. Car parking expensive at Hotel so decided to park at the Railway Station car park only 15 mins away by foot for 3.5 euros per day (24 hr period) and free return bus to centre. Bar area was dark but cosy - most people seem to eat out during the evening. Great value break for four of us (2 rooms) and we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ground floor room canal side was very quiet and warm - no problems
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The Hotel De Tuilerieen was in the perfect location for a short (2-day) walking visit to Bruges. The staff were extremely helpful and attentive; the accommodations were lovely and we enjoyed a great night's sleep before exploring on the 2nd day. This city is a living fairy tale and I strongly encourage everyone to visit if at all possible!

Room Tip: Opt for a canal view - after all you may only be there once in your lifetime!!
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Having just had 2 nights here we had a few small problems, First of all we where put in a room that had just been painted, The room had not been finished at all, Missing in the room was a toilet paper holder, Door to bathroom/toilet, Telephone, rubbish bin, Bathroom not painted.

Went to breakfast the first day at 7:30 and tried to get a coffee, was told by a member of staff "You just have to wait", When complained to Manager he told me I had come to early. Did not bother to here my side of the story,

Came back to hotel to find room door wide open, items missing from room, When complained to Manager they did nothing,

Last day at breakfast watched a glass get broken over the food, Was shocked to see the food go into the Kitchen, and glass removed from plate before being put back on display

This is the service you expect from Faulty Towers not a 4 start hotel

Room Tip: Don't stay in a suite
9  Thank stupot1