The hotel was lovely i could not fault anything the bed was very comfortable with lovely bedding. The bathroom was spotless with good quality toiletries and new towels.
There was a fridge and a tv with enough English channels also tea and coffee facilities in our room.
The breakfast was very good with plenty of choice and the staff were very helpful and friendly.We paid for the car parking which was very expensive for two nights but we thought it was well worth it as our car was in a secure place directly behind the hotel with double garage
doors.I would fully recommend this hotel for sheer luxury and comfort we had a long weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The only down side is there is a hostel directly oppersite the hotel and it gets very noisy at night so when booking requst a room at the back of the hotel as we did and there was no noise.
The hotel was very central to everything. We did the river trip it was well worth the money also the horse and carriage. If you are a couple there are always other couples willing to share the cost with you. The food and drink was very, very expensive so check out the cheeper options on the reviews before you travel. AS we drove we were able to take drinks and snacks with us .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 19th century aristocratic house of Baron de Peellaert is the setting of this elegant four-star hotel in the heart of Bruges, at a mere 150 m from the Big Market Square. The hotel revives this listed monument in empire and classicist style in all its glory. The peace and quiet, combined with the hospitable welcome, are the perfect biotope for a romantic stay in Bruges. The 50 rooms are elegantly decorated and have all modern facilities. The aristocratic lounges, the 16th century wellness room in the authentic basements, the graceful courtyard and the bar are just perfect to relax after a day of shopping and sightseeing in the world heritage city of Bruges. Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert has several seminar facilities and a small car park. ATTENTION: Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert will be Hotel The Peellaert from 23 January 2018. In addition to a new name, the hotel becomes an adults-only hotel where guests must have a minimum age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oud Huis de Peellaert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Hotel Bruges
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Bruges