Location wise this hotel is perfectly situated. On a 3 minute walk to the main center square and with plenty of nice shops and restaurants around.
The reception was helpful and attentive. The room was a bit small (the space between the foot end of the bed and the wall could have been bigger) but nicely furnished (classic style as most hotels in Bruges) and clean (as was the bathroom). Also due to the double windows there was no noise coming in. Breakfast was perfect, with good service and fresh produce every day.
If you plan to go to Bruges, and you like a bit of a nostalgic feel, give this place a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 19th century aristocratic house of Baron de Peellaert is the setting of this elegant four-star hotel in the heart of Bruges, at a mere 150 m from the Big Market Square. The hotel revives this listed monument in empire and classicist style in all its glory. The peace and quiet, combined with the hospitable welcome, are the perfect biotope for a romantic stay in Bruges. The 50 rooms are elegantly decorated and have all modern facilities. The aristocratic lounges, the 16th century wellness room in the authentic basements, the graceful courtyard and the bar are just perfect to relax after a day of shopping and sightseeing in the world heritage city of Bruges. Hotel The Peellaert - Adults only has several seminar facilities and a small car park. ATTENTION: Hotel The Peellaert is an adults-only hotel where guests must have a minimum age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel The Peellaert - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Hotel Bruges
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Bruges