An elegant marble interior but very hospitable.
Very well positioned close to center, take a walk down the other local streets to find a quiet and different side to Bruges !
We had rooms 213 & 4 both quite small but adequate, nice bathrooms.
Spotlessly clean with comfortable beds.
Breakfast was good with well stocked buffet.
Happy Hr in the bar 5:30 to 6:30 (2nd round free)
Staff very friendly and helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 19th century aristocratic house of Baron de Peellaert is the setting of this elegant four-star hotel in the heart of Bruges, at a mere 150 m from the Big Market Square. The hotel revives this listed monument in empire and classicist style in all its glory. The peace and quiet, combined with the hospitable welcome, are the perfect biotope for a romantic stay in Bruges. The 50 rooms are elegantly decorated and have all modern facilities. The aristocratic lounges, the 16th century wellness room in the authentic basements, the graceful courtyard and the bar are just perfect to relax after a day of shopping and sightseeing in the world heritage city of Bruges. Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert has several seminar facilities and a small car park. ATTENTION: Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert will be Hotel The Peellaert from 23 January 2018. In addition to a new name, the hotel becomes an adults-only hotel where guests must have a minimum age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Oud Huis de Peellaert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Hotel Bruges
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Bruges