“Very tasty food”

Shalimar Indisch Restaurant
Reserve with
Shalimar Indisch Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #229 of 761 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice place. Nice decor, good service and great food. I recommend the chicken vindaloo and Shalimar tandoori mix.

14  Thank Clint D

Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you like indian food you wont be disappointed with this place. The service is slow, we waiting to long for the food, but it was worth it. I am just glad I didnt go there on a busy night, but I truly can recommend this place, every dish was delicious.

12  Thank Astridur
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I went with my friends. The food was so delicious & cheap. They have a nice terrace also. Restaurant's decoration is so beautiful. The waiter boy was very helpful & friendly. Definitely, I'll go there again.

20  Thank Le0_1968
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Real authentic tasting Indian food cooked to order. Service is very friendly and prices reasonable. Who could ask for more!!

17  Thank Tandeb
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I really can't compare any other restaurant in Bruges with Shalimar its simply the best food excellent service perfect I felt home feelings . very nice decorated , price so good that every one can afford to have best Indian food in beautiful place like Shalimar . free parking peaceful, siting in Belgium feeling like siting in India. nice terrace with painting of Shalimar garden on wall .what else do we need then having this in restaurant . we had good dinner for 4persons in 70€ isn't it amazing we will love to go back to Shalimar . we wish you good luck Shalimar

15  Thank rizzi r