“Delicious tandoori”

Shalimar Indisch Restaurant
Reserve with
Shalimar Indisch Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 744 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I wanted someplace in the neighborhood, within walking distance. My son had heard about this restaurant, so thought we would give it a try. So glad we did. I ordered the Tandoori mix & he ordered the Chicken vindaloo, so we could share. Really delicious meal for only €45 including drinks. You can also order as take-out. I'm sure we'll go again.

15  Thank Deborah H

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice place. Nice decor, good service and great food. I recommend the chicken vindaloo and Shalimar tandoori mix.

14  Thank Clint D
Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you like indian food you wont be disappointed with this place. The service is slow, we waiting to long for the food, but it was worth it. I am just glad I didnt go there on a busy night, but I truly can recommend this place, every dish was delicious.

12  Thank Astridur
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I went with my friends. The food was so delicious & cheap. They have a nice terrace also. Restaurant's decoration is so beautiful. The waiter boy was very helpful & friendly. Definitely, I'll go there again.

20  Thank Le0_1968
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Real authentic tasting Indian food cooked to order. Service is very friendly and prices reasonable. Who could ask for more!!

17  Thank Tandeb