“Was I choosy?”

Shalimar Indisch Restaurant
Ranked #264 of 706 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bengaluru, India
“Was I choosy?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I read quite a good feed back about this restaurant and so we did go there to try some Indian food. The service was too slow. The food too wasn't that great. The quality of the spices used were below average, and the food wasn't cooked how it should be. In the name of one food, they served something else. I fail to understand, why people from Pakistan run restaurants in Europe with the name 'Indian Restaurant'. This too is a similar case.

• Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
Brugge
“Delicious tandoori”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

I wanted someplace in the neighborhood, within walking distance. My son had heard about this restaurant, so thought we would give it a try. So glad we did. I ordered the Tandoori mix & he ordered the Chicken vindaloo, so we could share. Really delicious meal for only €45 including drinks. You can also order as take-out. I'm sure we'll go again.

• Visited October 2013
15 Thank Deborah H
“Very tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice place. Nice decor, good service and great food. I recommend the chicken vindaloo and Shalimar tandoori mix.

14 Thank Clint D
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Very good indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you like indian food you wont be disappointed with this place. The service is slow, we waiting to long for the food, but it was worth it. I am just glad I didnt go there on a busy night, but I truly can recommend this place, every dish was delicious.

• Visited September 2013
12 Thank Astridur
Bruges, Belgium
“Will go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I went with my friends. The food was so delicious & cheap. They have a nice terrace also. Restaurant's decoration is so beautiful. The waiter boy was very helpful & friendly. Definitely, I'll go there again.

• Visited June 2013