“very fresh pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We chose this restaurant based on reviews here. You could tell the pasta was fresh made so that was great. My sauce was just ok but it was a good choice for a quick meal.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We choose to go to Pasta Delizia based on the tripadvisor reviews but we left unsatisfied. It's a small place in the center of Brugges. The enviroment is ok and the person who worked there was very kind but the pasta was mediocre. You have a selection of around 6 sauces for the pasta and the 2 we tried were not very good. The pasta was not very al-dente and the sauces just average. It's cheap however and the portions are good.

YvesPastaDelizia, Eigenaar at Pasta Delizia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear,
Please don't forget you eat fresh & healthy for the price between 5€ & 7€.
Best Regards

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Pasta was yummy, freshly made and good value for money. Don't get a lot of sauce but they put lots of cheese on top to make up for it. If you want a filling cheap meal that is pretty tasty, I'd recommend.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Writing this as I tuck into a yum pasta bolognaise - I can't help myself this place is amazing. Freshly made pasta with naturally made sauces-what could be better-and all for under €15 for two of us. Great find- please come to London!!

1  Thank FionaR3
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Yum! This place is delicious! My partner is Italian and very fussy about his pasta but he loved it so much he went twice in one day! The pasta is made fresh on the premises and the sauces are so authentic. I have never been anywhere that the food tastes just as good as in Italy but this place has it! The portions are very good and reasonably priced. I only wish there was on in London where I work, it would be perfect and absolutely packed full a people! Fingers crossed I see this in London one day, I'll be their biggest customer.

2  Thank ShoshannaMay