“Great food, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #569 of 707 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant had a very nice outdoor dining area. The food was as high quality as Pizza Hut in known for. We enjoyed every bite. It was also much more reasonable than many of the surrounding restaurants. I would highly recommend it.

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
“Young Male waiter was rude”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

I felt sorry for the client who had just served herself salad from the salad bar and then asked my waiter for a spoon. He immediately wanted to know why she needed a spoon. To which she replied "to eat my salad". He retorted "you don't need a spoon as there is a knife & fork at your table". Clearly he was busy and had no time to be polite. My Spaghetti Bolignaise was very ordinary. Have never eaten at a Pizza Hut and certainly won't be eating at one again.

2 Thank Misow13
Willersey, United Kingdom
“Do not eat here....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Ate here as the kids wanted the familiar Pizza Hut experience... Must say I should not have paid my bill as the service was dreadful, my wife ordered penne carbonara, well that came in just a white sauce... Pizzas were poor and the Pepsi and fantastic were flat which we returned only to have the waitresses nose turn up and give us the same standard... Never again...

2 Thank Dave S
Caceres, Spain
“Good pizzas, fancy for a Pizza Hut in my opinion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

We ended up in this Pizza Hut several times during our stay in Bruges due to the highly overpriced restaurants in Bruges that, unless you spend a fortune, serve very low-quality food and ridiculous portions.

This Pizza Hut (and Pizza Huts in Belgium in general) seem pretty "fancy" to me compared to the ones I'm used to in Spain. They function more like a restaurant rather than a fast food place. Pizzas are reasonably priced (considering prices in Bruges), filling and tasty. Waiters were nice and attentive. Nothing to complain about. I'd recommend it if you don't want to end up broke in Bruges.

• Visited July 2013
Epsom, United Kingdom
“I have been chasing a good fish salad for a couple of year now!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

We sat outside in the best weather under the shape of umbrellas - done a lot of walking so needede a break - the staff were very friendly and helpful and could answer my questions on the Fish Salad - before I could only get a lot of lettuce and a bit of fish on top so I was not going to get this wrong - she explained the dish and yes I was very very please when I was presented with a large plate of scampi, boiled egg, salad,baby tomatoes, cucumber and pieces of garlic break as well as cubes of chips.

• Visited July 2013