“plain and usual!”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #572 of 710 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“plain and usual!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

very plain and usual Pizza Hut, dirty outside front door, cigarette butts and dirty bits of paper flying around. Usual set up inside, but salad bar only half full of ingredients and only given a small tea plate to put salad in!! Pizza was nice and hot when it arrived, Toilets were disgusting, toilet paper all over floor, overflowing waste bins, and water everywhere, and NO management around to complain to

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank janet a

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Meridian, Idaho
“Insanely busy, but reasonably priced!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

After being in Europe for 10 days, I was ready for something that tasted like pizza at home. I left my mom and aunt to dine at some little cafe, and got Pizza Hut for takeaway. I placed my order in the restaurant, sat in the crowded entryway and waited. It took about 15 minutes before my pizza was ready. I think I paid about 10 euro for a medium cheese pizza.

• Visited April 2014
Kent, England
“Did not stay.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Had a look inside, the salad looked as if it was on its last legs, the place looked dingy and the staff were most unfriendly bordering on rude , when I went in to the restaurant I was not asked " can I help you" but by a "yeah ?". needless to say I walked out.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Midor
derbyshire uk
“good price”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

we went to pizza hut because it was reasonably priced compared to the surrounding resteraunts...
nothing much to say..pizza hut is pizza hut whichever country your in !!

Visited March 2014
Wirral England
“Expensive Pizza's”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We have eaten here on previous visits to Bruges and enjoyed our food but this time the prices had shot up and when the pizza's arrived there was very little toppings on them and they were tasteless. My husband had pizza only but I opted for the 3 course meal charged at 11.95 euro, the salad bar was almost empty so no choice, pizza tasteless and the chocolate mousse was small and not very tasty. Pizza's are very small and more dough than toppings. Very disappointed after previous enjoyable visits.

• Visited February 2014