“Try it you won't regret it ”
Review of Cafe De Kuppe

Cafe De Kuppe
Ranked #23 of 41 Nightlife in Bruges
Skipton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Try it you won't regret it ”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Amazing good old fashioned service, nothing too much trouble and very helpful in terms of making drinks suggestions for myself (not a big beer drinker) and my fiancée a passionate beer drinker. Over 100 beers available, close to the square and a lot cheaper than the tourist traps on and right next to the square. We were also helped with restaurant recommendations and there is another fab bar la Trappiste a few doors down on the left (open from 5pm).

Bastian was our bartender and he was genuinely friendly and like I said couldn't do enough to help us. Tips
Are included already on all food and drink in Bruges so you know its heartfelt. Chilled place to while away a couple of hours. Also try momont the famous chocolatiers to the right of this bar on the corner.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best bar in the world!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My partner and I are visiting Bruges for the first time and I recall seeing this bar mentioned during my Trip Advisor research. We stumbled upon this place whilst exploring and were, admittedly, attracted by the prospect of 100 kinds of beer. This place rocks. Free WiFi, a plethora of beer choices and helpful staff make this place our new daily haunt. We recommend Rochefort 8 Trappist beer or one of the fruity beers for a light afternoon drink, Hoegaarden Citron or Kriek Max!!

Preston, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A Very Good Belgian Beer Menu”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Cafe de Kuppe is a short walk away from the Grand Market in Bruges. I agree with other reviewers about this place the Bar Manager and locals are very friendly and they have a wide choice of bottled Belgian Beers. Unfortunately, I only visited this cafe once during my stay in Bruges which was a mistake. It was great to sit outside, chat to the locals, and watch the world go by. The prices are very reasonable .When I was there I had Affligem Tripel but as I said they have a wide variety of bottled Belgian beers so they should have something to satisfy your taste. Definitely well worth a visit.

Manchester, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Must try”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Loved this place. Choice of beers was amazing,
Staff where friendly and approachable,
Must have one drink there at least.

Leyland, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Selection and Friendly Host”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This bar has very friendly and helpful staff. We called in regularly whilst we were in Brugge and whoever was covering the bar at the time was helpful and chatty. We tend to sit at the bar whilst we are on holiday as this is where you will usually meet the locals and can often get into conversation with them. The barman at each visit chatted to us and gave us any local information that we requested. His information was more accurate that 'locals' who were asked the same question or were included in the conversation that was taking place at the time. And the choice of beers was exceptional and one of the biggest lists we have seen on all of our travels throughout Europe and not just local beer. Also free Wifi. Will be back next year.