This was my second time staying with Anne at Sint Niklaas B&B.
Once again it was not disappointing, it's the only place I would stay in Brugge.
The location of the B&B is fantastic. So close to the central market, but just hidden away enough that you don't realize how busy it is a few hundred meters away. It's within walking distance of everything, and you'll appreciate that once you start walking around the city.
Anne has always had wonderful suggestions for places to eat, and things to see.
The breakfast is always exceptional, and a great opportunity to chat with the other guests staying at the B&B.
The rooms are very comfortable and quiet. I've stayed in both the Belfort Room and the Oval Room. The Belfort Room requires climbing a few extra stairs, but the views are worth it. The Oval Room has an air of romance to it...so you can't go wrong either way.
If you're driving into the city keep in mind that parking is always a challenge, but Anne has her secret spots and they are very close to the B&B.
It'll be great to return her again sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast