My wife and I had a weekend stay here in the last weekend in June.
We were met by Anne who was lovely, very polite and speaks english very well. We had the oval room at the top of the house, this room is split level with a bathroom and little buro on the downstairs bit. Then up stairs to the bedroom. The bed is very comfortable and the shower is great. There is a kettle with tea and coffee in the room, a flat screen TV with BBC available. There is great views of the bell tower in the main square.
The location is great and is pretty much slap bang in the centre of Brugge. The breakfast is very nice, we had a varied choice continental style breads, cheeses and jams with coffee. We have just booked to go back again in August, looking forward to it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges