We stayed at Sint Niklaas B&B in Bruges for one night in the Belfort room. It couldn't have been a more enjoyable experience ... except far too short. Anne is a wonderful hostess who does everything possible to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and to assist with any details of your plans providing maps, guidance and suggestions and making bookings at restaurants. Anne also prepares a delicious breakfast. We thoroughly endorse the comments of so many others that this is a wonderful place to stay that we would definitely recommend to others as we would hope to return ourselves one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast