stayed at sint niklaas for three nights, we stayed in the rooftop room which was lovely. The room has a great view. Anne was a lovely hostess, she made us feel very welcome, the room and bathroom were both a good size. breakfast was nice served in the lounge, a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast