Positives: Location was amazing - A very quiet street, just off the main square, and an ideal place to stay for a short city break. Breakfast - Delicious. Anne would prepare a different fruit every day, cooked eggs to order, and there's also a choice of hams, salami, cheeses, cereals, yoghurts, croissants etc etc etc. Also, Anne was lovely and very helpful. She knew all the best places to go and what times to go to them, the best cafes, restaurants, bistros etc.. and made our stay in Bruges complete.
Lastly, the room was lovely, as was the whole house. In a lovely traditional style, and in the room the usual bits supplied - tea/coffee/shampoo/ shower gel/ bath salts etc etc.. We were in the oval room - this brings me to the only negative. I would not recommend staying in this room with someone that you feel embarrassed about sharing your bodily functions with. The walls to the bathroom deliberately don't go the top of the room - so not to ruin the architecture. This however, does unfortunately mean that your partner will hear everything that goes on in the bathroom and after drinking a few Belgium beers, these are not very pleasant!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast