Nothing to add to previous reviews really. Exceptional location. At "home" with Anne. 3 days in Bruges was not enough for us. Anne helped maximize our experience with a wealth of local knowledge. As luck would have it, we were there on "no motor vehicle" Sunday complete with marvelous festival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges