I was in Belgium on business and decided to stay two extra days to go to Brugge and Brussels before heading back to the States. My original plan was to stay one night in Brugge and one night in Brussels. However, after seeing how nice Brugge was and having a very comfortable, conveniently located stay at the Sint Niklaas, I decided to stay an extra night. The location is close to all of the main sites yet on a very quiet side street with little to no noise.
Because of the last minute decision to stay an extra night, I was able to experience both the Oval and the Belfort rooms. Both were very clean, comfortable and spacious. The best part of this B&B is Anne, the hostess. She was very helpful with advice on where to go, where to eat and where to enjoy the great Belgium beers.
I enjoyed my stay so much, I hope to return one day with my wife. If your travels take you to Brugge, stay at the Sint Niklaas B&B. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges