I stayed 2 nights at Sint Niklaas travelling with my family. My parents stayed in the oval room, which is more on the small side, & my husband & I had the rooftop room, which is spacious & with great views, however, the staircase leading to it is very narrow, which is to be expected given the building's age/architectural style.
This was my second trip to Bruges, but previously I had stayed in a slightly larger B&B, in a different location (nearer to one of the canals) & was a bit worried that the more central location would mean more noise - needlessly, there were no problems with sleep quality, even on a Saturday. As to location, it is literally a stone's throw from the Belfry.
Anna was extremely helpful (with eg. transport or restaurant advice), attentive and polite - given that she did everything herself & the size of the B&B (I had never before stayed in one so small), it felt like staying at somebody's home (especially that we never saw the other guests around). Breakfast is mainly buffet, but varied (plus egg dishes of choice).
All in all, recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges