My daughter and I stayed in rm. 2 for 2 nights, wonderful view of the bell tower. Very nice room and bath, wonderful breakfast where Anne cooked us eggs, served us hot beverage of our choice plus fresh-squeezed orange juice, and a lovely fruit, then provided a sideboard with pastries, cheese and meats, yogurts, etc. The location was excellent - a minutes walk from the market, yet on a quiet street. We enjoyed Bruges, and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast