“Relaxing”

Price range: US$0 - US$36
Cuisines: French
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: PlazaCafé is a hip and trendy restaurant on the Burgsquare next to the townhall. In this restaurant you can enjoy for your a breakfast, lunch, diner, coffee with fresh pancackes, or a nice beer. If you want to taste a delicious tomate with hand peeled grey shrimps join us and you will tast this delicous dish. For our complete menu please look at our website or on facebook for our last promotions. Come and enjoy in the sun of our terrace. Don't miss this nice opportunity.
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I've been into this restaurant for breakfast. It's a relaxing place especially when the sun is up. The place is very clean. food is good enough

There are newer reviews for PlazaCafe

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Ate here on the strength of the reviews below but very disappointed. Selected a steak which was ok but not very tender, the accompanying salad was one of the least inspiring salads I have ever seen. We also had the tuna, a very large portion but it tasted so bland. I wish we had ventured out to one of the local restaurants, the hotel itself it very nice.

BruggeCPB, General Manager at PlazaCafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Thank you very much for your comment. It is a pity to read your negative feeling about our restaurant. I will defintily discuss your opnion with our chef so we can improve our quality.

Best regards

Lucas Bakx
Manager

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We visited this restaurant and the quality of the food is outstanding.The place is trendy, cosy and the restaurant overlooks the Burg square which is one of the places you must visit when you are in Brugge. The staff was friendly and they proposed us to have a look at their winepad to make our choice of wine. The dishes are not pricey.

3  Thank 0105anoniem
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Last week I went to the new trendy restaurant PlazaCafé
Very good location on the Burg Square
The menu card offers a good variety of food and is not highly priced
I ordered the salad with Tuna fish , and got a full dish of very delicious food
The Tuna fish was the best I have ever eaten
Also the staff was friendly and I am sure I will come back many more times
A place you must visit when coming to Bruges

Reviewed 10 September 2012

the hotel was in a special and quite square just a few moments from the market square.
in the shaded park area, men played boules and that was so exciting that we had about 1 hour getting lost in their play

The staff equally matched the hotel so, in finishing we found a wonderful place to stay