“Something different”

Price range: US$29 - US$118
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

We were recommended this place by the taxi driver from the train station. We went the next day but had to book for the next night and it was well worth.
More local people use it which is always a good sign. We were made welcome and gave us an English menu.
Everything we ate was well presented and tasted fabulous.
Do book if you want to go and makes a pleasant change from the standard choices in other restaurants.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Went here based on trip advisor reviews and we were not let down. Perfect for a special occasion. Very pricey but definitly worth it. Go for the rockfort salad for desert; amazing!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

This is a restaurant in two parts a tapas bar which is very good then the main restaurant which is pretty average. good wine selection and choice I have eaten here many times but now always sit at the bar and eat from the tapas or taster menu which is good value for brugge worth a visit used a lot by the locals

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was very much looking forward to this place. Friendly staff and a modern decor which was nice. Everything was good until I received my Angus steak. I asked for it well done and it came rare! I know Angus steak is marbled meat but it was just awful! I spoke with the boss (short bald guy) who was very friendly. I mentioned his meat wasn't up to scratch and he didn't change us for our drinks which came to about €40! Very nice of him to do that but i was so disappointed with this place!

1  Thank JimmyRetro
Reviewed 13 March 2013

After reading rave reviews, I booked and ate lunch. Decor spartan (plastic chairs) but service fine. not happy with the unappetizing amuse bouche - flavored popcorn and pork tartare - nor with bread served in a paper bag! The appetizer of foie gras was excellent (more toast please), as was the main course of wild salmon with new peas, accompanied by a very good house wine. Coffee and chocolates delicious, and cityZine appreciated.