The service at this hotel is impecible! They park your car, bring you the luggage and even walk you to your room when you arrive.
The rooms are spacious and the bed is incredible! There's a spa on the first floor, but it's not great.
However they had a few flaws that shouldn't be in a hotel of this standard.
- We found a sweater behind the bed, which tells me it's not properly cleaned.
- The wifi in the room did not work and they couldn't solve it.
- It smelled really bad from the shower.
- They did not inform us that the parking was 30 euros per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dukes' Palace, former residence of the Burgundian aristocracy, is the perfect location in the heart of UNESCO World Heritage city of Bruges. The 110 rooms, of which 18 suites and 5 family rooms, are all unique and combine contemporary comfort with authentic elegance of the 15th century. The 3000 m² garden, the terrace, the bar and beautiful lounges are the ideal place to enjoy. You can relax in The Spa with sauna, hammam and gym. The hotel also features a spacious garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Dukes' Palace Bruges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Hotel Dukes Palace
- Kempinski Hotel Bruges