Full House Hotel
US$154
Orbitz.com
Hotel Messeyne(Kortrijk)
US$184
Hotel Ibis Kortrijk Centrum(Kortrijk)(Great Value!)
US$86
HotelQuickly
Square Hotel(Kortrijk)
Center Hotel(Kortrijk)
Hotel Focus(Kortrijk)
Troopeird Hotel(Kortrijk)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was our second stay in the Full House, and we have booked a return. When we discovered Kortrijk a few years ago this hotel was recommended to us by a friend, and we were not disappointed. It has unique character, wonderfully decorated rooms and incredible attention to detail (from complementary port and sweets in room to the free taxi service and the breakfast experience). A lovely family run boutique hotel, with great rates and personality. Easy walking distance to the train station, from which you can easily explore the rest of Belgium (we did Ghent one day and Bruge another). Love it here and will be back.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Quirky room decor adds to the charm of this small , conveniently situated hotel. The service is personal, without being intrusive and the breakfast is an experience to be savoured. Car parking is easy on the street directly outside. The only negative notes are the somewhat saggy mattress and the strange lack of any doors to the en-suite bathroom. However, these are minor gripes and I would readily use this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grimtweeter
Reviewed 17 November 2012

It was a nice stay, but the decor in certain rooms might not be to everybody's taste (monkeys, teddy bears, for example). I had the Teddy Bear room, which is a big, spacious apartment. I had a bedroom with a double bed and also a sofa, a small study and a bathroom. The last one was a bit of a surprise having no doors at all, the toilet happens to be in the middle of the room. There is a shower as well as a bath in the apartment, but neither has any privacy, no doors, no curtains. Since I was on my own, it did not cause any problems, but in other cases it might be inconvenient. The bed was comfortable and heating was also ok, the wifi worked well. The view I had was not very nice, I could see rooftops.
The owner was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was really delicious, it is not WHAT was served, but HOW it was served that is worth mentioning. It would have been nice though to ask how we wanted our eggs, One day it was scrambled, the other day an omelette, a little bit greasy each time, and there were people who disliked the salmon served with eggs and left it on the table. It could have been avoided just by asking if we liked fish or not.
I used the free taxi service that is part of the deal. The problem with it is that it is extremely slow, meaning that you have to wait for 40-45 minutes for the taxi to show up, and it is impossible to order it for a specific time. It also happened that it did not show up at all.
All in all I would recommend this Bed and Breakfast place if you want to stay away from the busy town centre and start the day with a nice breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Anglomania
Reviewed 12 July 2010

Our stay at Full House was great! The very nice owner was always there to make sure everything was perfect. Our room was the Nougat. Nice furnishings, nice view to the gardens in the back. Comfy bed. Fantastic breakfast. It really is to die for! The back garden is very pretty too. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. We had a wonderful time in Belgium. They were great too when we couldn't make it on time for check in! THANKS! from London

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katapixia
Reviewed 25 November 2008

To be honest when I was recommended this hotel I was a little nervous at what I would find at a such a competitive room rate, particularly having paid almost double for a bland box room in a chain the previous night.
Absolutely everything from the greeting at reception, being shown to your room, the decor (very contemporary and tasteful), to the 'honesty' mini-bar and especially the food, was first class.
It was the most welcome I have felt in a hotel for a long time, and when you are away on business for a while that actually feels very nice.
It was almost one of those situations where I kept waiting for the catch, but there wasn't one.
Lovely welcoming hotel with friendly people, and as a result I will definately stay here next time I am in Belgium and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)