This is a standard chain hotel with all the facilities you are likely to require. We even found we were able to park for free in the Square outside, which for a city centre hotel is very unusual.
The hotel may be standard but the whole package was excellent. The staff were friendly and accomodating, the food very good (breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and evening fixed price menu),
and the location all you could ask for within 200-300m of the key attractions.
We stayed three nights and arelikely to return as there is so much more to this area than battlefield tours - for example the walk round the old ramparts is a delightful walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ieper Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the heart of the city centre. The medieval Cloth Hall and its belfry, the In Flanders Fields Museum and the famous Menin Gate are within walking distance. The hotel has 122 spacious air conditioned rooms, Gourmet Bar with terrace and 7 conference rooms for all your meetings and seminars. This hotel is equally suited to a business trip or a holiday in Ypres with your partner or family. Guests also enjoy the convenience of a private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Ieper Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ieper Centrum Hotel Ieper (Ypres)
- Novotel Hotel Ypres
- Novotel Hotel Ieper Centrum
- Novotel Ypres
- Ypres Novotel
- Novotel Ieper Centrum Ieper (Ypres), Belgium - Flanders