The rooms were not fancy at all. Like cinderblock and carpeted walls, I kid you not! This hotel needs a major facelift BUT it was a fantastic stay! Never judge a book by its cover, this hotel is a major diamond in the rough. I have have been around hotels (my dad owned one) and know the in and outs so I was impressed by the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. The pool was AMAZING our four yr old girls had a blast and so did we (at the pool bar). I would not stay there during high times (I.e. spring break). I also highly recommend the restaurant as well but be prepared to spend more there than you do on your room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right across from the beach and Gulf of Mexico our two story family owned hotel has attracted visitors from all walks of life. We have a knowledgeable and "Texas friendly" staff. Every one of them committed to pleasing you. Many of the island's attractions and dining are only a short distance away from our property. And we have over 100 High Definition channels including HBO and Cinemax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Gaido's Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaido`s Seaside Hotel Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Inn Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Galveston