We stayed here in March 2012. The pool had been out of service so we got a great rate. And, when we got there the pool had just been re-opened and it was awesome! The rooms are clean enough, just old. The ceiling tiles have seen better days but for $70 we couldn't complain. There was great parking and it is right across from the ocean. Free breakfast is provided and again-good enough, but we had to share breakfast with the staff also eating at that time and several flys. Not that is was a huge problem, just odd. We almost felt like we were invading on someones private kitchen as the staff looked at us like we shouldn't be there. My husband didn't feel like the staff was very friendly or helpful. But, again, for a one night stay before our cruise, it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right across from the beach and Gulf of Mexico our two story family owned hotel has attracted visitors from all walks of life. We have a knowledgeable and "Texas friendly" staff. Every one of them committed to pleasing you. Many of the island's attractions and dining are only a short distance away from our property. And we have over 100 High Definition channels including HBO and Cinemax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Gaido's Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaido`s Seaside Hotel Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Inn Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Galveston