Galveston, in general...if not just the entire state of Texas, is a complete and utter joke! There is nothing worthwhile happening there, no worthwhile people there to serve you food, services, or otherwise, and the entire place should serve as some sort of financial warning to the rest of the country. Spend your time and money on something...anything other than this waste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right across from the beach and Gulf of Mexico our two story family owned hotel has attracted visitors from all walks of life. We have a knowledgeable and "Texas friendly" staff. Every one of them committed to pleasing you. Many of the island's attractions and dining are only a short distance away from our property. And we have over 100 High Definition channels including HBO and Cinemax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gaido's Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaido`s Seaside Hotel Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Inn Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Galveston