Recently returned for a one night stay as we were in the area following a 60th birthday treat for my husband. It's worth a visit for the beautiful grounds themselves and the drive down to the stunning Hall itself. We were warmly welcomed and made our way to the Lincoln Room which is huge with incredibly high ceilings and flooded with light. We chilled on the comfy sofa and caught up with emails - free wifi a big plus. The large bathroom benefits from both bath and separate shower. Dinner itself was excellent, matched by the discreet yet attentive service. We chose dishes from the set menu but it was easy to mix and match as required with the a la carte should you wish. After dinner drinks were taken into the lovely terraced gardens at the rear. A real gem hidden just if the A1. All in all, a lovely stay and we hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoke Rochford Hall is situated in peaceful, rolling countryside in the heart of the East Midlands Shires. The idyllic and tranquil environment offers a perfect retreat away from the demands of modern day city life. Yet its easily accessible, central location and excellent transport links mean that Stoke Rochford Hall really does have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK and Expedia so you can book your Stoke Rochford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel Stoke Rochford
- Stoke Rochford Hall Lincolnshire