Just spent the past two days at this hotel on a mini-break - first impressions were amazing, as you pull up it is quite spectacular, and the gardens are beautiful too. The mansion room we stayed in was lovely, and not a disappointment. However cleanliness needs a little attention.
Our towels were not changed after the first day, there was dirty linen left in the corridor, and dirty plates and glasses from someone's room service left from Monday evening and was still there when we left on Wednesday morning, a little further up the corridor a champagne bottle and cooler. The tables in bistro were sticky, and our glasses were grubby, however the food was very good, and the portions were huge! The staff were pleasant and friendly but just a little more attention on cleanliness is needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoke Rochford Hall is situated in peaceful, rolling countryside in the heart of the East Midlands Shires. The idyllic and tranquil environment offers a perfect retreat away from the demands of modern day city life. Yet its easily accessible, central location and excellent transport links mean that Stoke Rochford Hall really does have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoke Rochford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel Stoke Rochford
- Stoke Rochford Hall Lincolnshire