Fantastic couple of days. Wow, what a setting. Granddaughter (4) arrived in a princess dress as she was staying in a "castle". Staff nice, our cleaner arranged all 4 year old's toys - she was thrilled! Breakfast and dinner excellent. Bar and beer fine. Room outstanding. Bits of the place are like a 1970's school - added to the fun. In the wonderful grounds you can roll on the grass, play hide and seek, blow bubbles and run. The pool building is grim but it is what it is and we enjoyed it hugely. The place and the surrounding area are not for children unless you are imaginative with your time. It's an NUT place, why isn't there a corner of the library with kids stuff? Isn't that what teachers are for? Place was worth 5 stars from our 3 generations but it had
teachers in it and they were a glum lot-perhaps because they start work next week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoke Rochford Hall is situated in peaceful, rolling countryside in the heart of the East Midlands Shires. The idyllic and tranquil environment offers a perfect retreat away from the demands of modern day city life. Yet its easily accessible, central location and excellent transport links mean that Stoke Rochford Hall really does have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stoke Rochford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel Stoke Rochford
- Stoke Rochford Hall Lincolnshire