Premier Inn Grantham Hotel(Grantham)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
US$94
US$89
Priceline
US$79
US$126
Travelodge Grantham A1(Grantham)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$368
US$354
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Scalford Hall Hotel(Melton Mowbray)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

1,599 results
All reviewsstately homebeautiful groundsafternoon tealovely settingtwo night stayboth morningsself serviceboth nightsshort breakbuffet stylesunday lunchrelaxing breakfood was lovelymanor housefull englishyogurtmansion room
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A cacophony of errors on their behalf which over a month later still haven't been rectified! Avoid!
No room for my husband to get ready in with less than a hour before the wedding even though we booked early check in - instead he considered getting changed in the car park.
Images of my table centres on instagram whilst we were getting married before my guests had seen them.
No line up with guests before dinner as promised as they invited guests in before we arrived back from photo's
No champagne breakfast in the morning
Guest rooms messed up - disabled guests expected to sleep on top floor with lift broken.
Double rooms that should have been twins
Broken hired items that have cost me to replace with out them refunding or admitting their mistake
Gave us someone else's wedding cake to take home instead of our cheese cake
Almost 4 weeks of back and forth emails filled with excuses
4 different wedding co-ordinators throughout our booking (14 months)
The list is endless.
Seriously consider going elsewhere.
The hotel and especially the conservatory are absolutely beautiful, shame about the sub standard service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fliss W

Good evening Fliss W,

I am sorry that you have taken to Tripadvisor to air your feedback on your wedding day, I wont enflame the situation by wording a response on here as the discussions concerning your day have happened.

I am sorry you feel our response has not provided you with the expected resolution.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We have come here several times to play golf at the nearby stoke rochford golf club. The hotel has recently been taken over and it looked like they had started to spruce up some of the areas of the hotel, we were placed in the stable block where we had been before, the rooms are still tired in need of modenising, there were cobwebs in various places. If you can ask for a move to a mansion room, as 2 of our friends did these were much better. The breakfast was very good buffet and the staff friendly. Would we come again? Yes probably if the deals are good. But beware getting over the busy A 1 road is almost impossible. The views from the hotel and of the hotel from the golf course make it worth the trip

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank pesue1

Good Evening pesue1

Thank you for your 4 star review, I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently paying some attention to the rooms and work has already begun.

thank you gain for your feedback.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We drove up to this magnificent building, stately home residence. We were checked in by Lorraine a receptionist who was superb and went the extra mile with impeccable customer service. We had a lovely large comfortable room. We found the service in the hotel very poor and exceptionally slow in the restaurant. The drinks in the bar were extremely expensive and there was no waiter service. The lovely restaurant had a very good 2 course menu with 3 choices for each course and the food was really good when you eventually got it. It is the same menu every night no changes. No Al a Carte available. Service was slow as 2 coach loads were the priority in the basement cafeteria! Breakfast was buffet style but after the coach parties had been in there wasn't much left for the rest of us, no cereals, no bread, no fruit and no baked beans or tomatoes. The waitresses did their best but they needed more food to serve and more staff as they weren't able to cope. The leisure facilities are a car drive away in the grounds, the pool is in a prefab building which is dirty and uninviting, the leisure staff are all leaving and I can understand why! In summary a beautiful hotel building but very poorly managed and needs to upgrade to 5 star service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Evening JohnHorley,

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass your thanks over to Lorraine next time I see her. We have implemented a new menu here at Stoke Rochford which has 4 starters and 7 main courses to chose from and a separate dessert menu, this does not change on a daily basis, however we also have an extensive bistro menu for the Oak Bar which is available also.

As the new manager I will action your points with the relevant Heads of Departments.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I had read everyone's reviews but was just keen to spend some time with friends we haven't seen for a while - it was equidistance for both couples. The setting is fantastic. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. Service was a little slow at times but we did note that there is a recruitment evening for staff tomorrow. Work is underway to update the building. Afternoon tea was very special. The bar snack menu we had in the evening was much better than I had hoped for. I would definitely visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jay C
Management response:Responded 19 September 2017

Good Afternoon Jay C

Thank you for your 4 star review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, as it is the time for our University and College staff to go back we are looking to booster our teams with a recruitment drive which was very successful.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind Regards

hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed here for a friends wedding . Setting and grounds are beautiful . Food was amazing !!! Minor little mistakes did not take away from the overall experience and the staff were all so lovely and reacted immediately to every request asked of them . My only criticism was the bar not being manned within the event meaning we had to keep traipsing through to the main bar . Overall would definitely recommend for an event or even just breakfast and a walk through the beautiful grounds . Stunning !!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank donnabF2140RH
Management response:Responded 19 September 2017

Good Afternoon DonnabF2140RH

Thank you for your review and what an amazing wedding it was. I am sorry that the bar was not attended as should be and please rest assured I will be addressing this with the Food and Beverage Manager.

Thank you again for you feedback.