This is a beautiful grand 1 listed building and has just been referbished following a fire 4 years ago, English heritige were involved so it took all that time to put it right and they have done a fantasic job. We stayed in the mansion house which is just beautiful, food was very good and the bar price was much better than we had expected from a country house hotel. The hall is also a conference centre but most hotels are the diffrecne here is that the place just feels great and the staff are very friendly and helpful. If you like country house hotels then this si a place to stay at, when you drive in and come round the corner you see the hall and we both said WOW! value for money - we paid £129 and it was worth it. will we stay again - yes, and we will tell our family and friends its a real find and only just started to open up as a hotel. Enjoy we did
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoke Rochford Hall is situated in peaceful, rolling countryside in the heart of the East Midlands Shires. The idyllic and tranquil environment offers a perfect retreat away from the demands of modern day city life. Yet its easily accessible, central location and excellent transport links mean that Stoke Rochford Hall really does have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoke Rochford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel Stoke Rochford
- Stoke Rochford Hall Lincolnshire