The village, the natural setting, the historical renovated building, the food, the service, are wonderful. Only negative side: the swimming pool doesn't fit, in my opinion, in the unique style of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kyrimai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas, Greece - Peloponnese
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese