serene atmosphere, trancility, with a magnificent landscape.
the hotel is placed on a small peninsula at the edge of the village.
the sea is crystal clean and blue.
the service of the hotel is excellent, the breakfast delicious and the staff very friendly.
the rooms are clean and the bed is confortable.
it is the second time we visited and we think that is even better from the first time.
if you are visiting the area and you are looking for a relaxing atmoshere hotel just don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kyrimai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas, Greece - Peloponnese
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese